Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Beautiful Crazy

"Her day starts with a coffee and ends with a wine.  Takes forever to get ready so she's never on time for anything.  Beautiful crazy, the way she dances, ain't afraid to take chances and wears her heart on her sleeve.  Yeah, she's crazy but her crazy's beautiful to me."  Luke Combs

As promised here is a little something, something on why Luke Combs might just know me. HaHa

My day definitely starts with coffee, sometimes ends with a wine and I ain't never on time.  But didn't I hear somewhere it's better to be fashionably late than to arrive ugly and don't they say a glass of wine at night is good for the heart?   So what's wrong with either of these?  Nothing, says this sassy southern girl.

I wasn't exactly sure what wears my heart on the sleeve means so I checked it out on the trusty internet.  I mean  if you read it on the internet it's true, right?  So the trusty internet says it means that  you show your real feelings, is open and honest, and the complete opposite of the devious hater.  Lawd help me but if this is right then I guess I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve and if y'all know me, you don't have to worry about what I'm thinking.  If I think it, I say it and sometimes that's not a good thing.  I'm not a hater, unless we're talking football and if you love anyone other than the DAWGS, I might just be a little devious about that.

I always have plans for the weekends even if it's just staying at home, which is rare.  Staying at home means not getting out of my PJ's all day, no makeup and binge watching one or more of my favorite TV shows or Hallmark movies.  Yep, I'm guilty...I love Christmas in July Hallmark movies.  My other binge show watching is usually repeat CSI or Criminal Minds.  So miss Horatacio on CSI and Agent Derrick Morgan on Criminal Minds.  However...Agent Derrick Morgan is now Hondo on the new S.W.A.T. show.  I will give you two guesses why he's my favorite.   One, he's HOTT and two he's HOTT.   Yes, I know, I'm shallow to a point but hey the song says she's crazy so I must not disappoint.

I am definitely unpredictable and I've been told I'm unforgettable.  Now this might be interesting because that could be I'm unforgettable because I'm a pain in the rear or because I'm crazy beautiful!  I prefer the later, but either works because it doesn't change the fact that I am what I am and I'm probably not changing any time soon.  However, I do hope to find that special someone who will be a fool for me and think I'm crazy beautiful and not a pain in the rear.

Lesson today?  I bet y'all are wondering how in the world can she get a lesson from this?  Well hold on 'cause I got one.  I want all you sassy ladies out there to look in the mirror right now and say to self...Self, you are crazy beautiful and I love you just the way you are!  Go ahead, no one is listening but you, so just do it!

  I've always been the type not to worry about what people say. I've always beat to my own drum and usually it's to a different beat than everyone else.  So go ahead, put on your biggest smile, walk out that door and show 'em what you got. Show 'em just how crazy beautiful you are and if you don't feel like going out, put on your best PJ's, curl up on the couch and binge watch your favorite TV shows.  One word of advise though, make sure it's got Hondo or Agent Derrick Morgan in it and you won't be disappointed.

 LOVE TO ALL,
 Sweet Southern Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment